Corporate Shields is rated among the TOP IT Companies in Orlando
Looking for reliable Tech Services
IT Services come in different shapes and sizes but only a few IT Companies will stand behind their product with so much confidence and offer their services in a month to month format. Corporate Shields DOES NOT lock you into a contract. Unlike most IT companies that will require you long term contracts of 3 years or more, we work hard each month to keep and earn your business.
Corporate Shields has been in business for over 10 years. We are an Orlando-area IT company offering Managed IT Services, IT Support and Cyber Security Solutions to small businesses in Orlando and Central Florida. As our name implies, we are business protection first and all our services are focused around Cyber Security. We specialize in medical practices and Dentist offices but offer the same attention and services to other industries such as Law, Financial and Construction.
How Does Your Current IT Guy Stack Up?
Take this quiz to find out if you are working with the right IT Company!
How can you tell if you are receiving poor or substandard service? How do you know if your IT company or computer guy is doing everything possible to secure your network and prevent expensive disasters?
If your current IT company does NOT score a “yes” on every point, you could be paying for substandard support and jeopardizing your data and network’s security! BE AWARE THAT SOME IT COMPANIES IN ORLANDO OUTSOURCE THEIR HELPDESKS TO OVERSEAS COMPANIES, NOT GOOD IDEA IF YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT SECURITY.
- Do they answer their phone LIVE and respond to emergencies promptly (within 1 minute)?
- Are they easy to reach and highly responsive (responding the same day) when you need them for non-emergencies?
- Do they proactively monitor, patch and update your computer network’s critical security settings daily? Weekly? At all? How do you know for sure?
- Do they offer proof that they are backing up ALL your data, laptops and devices?
- Do they meet with you regularly (at least once a quarter) to report what they’ve been doing, review projects and offer new ways to improve your network’s performance instead of waiting until you have a problem to make recommendations?
- Do they provide detailed invoices that clearly explain what you are paying for?
- Do they explain what they are doing and answer your questions in terms that you can understand, NOT in “geek speak”?
- Have they proactively discussed cybersecurity with you, and made recommendations for better protecting your network from ransomware?
- Have they provided you complete network documentation, or do they hold the “keys to the kingdom” refusing to give you admin passwords?
- Do they offer any guarantees on their services?
- Do they arrive on time and dress professionally?
- Do you look forward to seeing them, working with them, or do you cringe every time you have to make that call?