Setup NUBIA Drive Instructions:
1. Open a browser and go to https://drive.nubiaplatform.com. You will see a similar window to the one shown below. Once here, sign in with the User Name and Password provided to you.
2. Once signed in, you will see a similar window to the one shown below. Please click icon and then image as shown below.
3. You will now see a similar window to the one shown below come up. Please click on the link shown below that corresponds with your correct operating system, download the file, and run the file.
4. When the client setup is running, you will see the Window shown below. Click Next.
5. Read the “License Agreement” shown below, click I Agree to agree to the agreement, and then click Next.
6. Click Next to install the client.
7. This next window shown below shows the progress of the installation.
8. Once the installation has successfully installed, click Close.
9. Once the client is installed, the following window will show up. Please log in with your Username and Password.
10. You are now connected to your Nubia Drive. You can access the drive through My Computer or through the Start Menu as shown below. If trying to access your files from somewhere that does not have the agent, just go to https://drive.nubiaplatform.com and log in.
If you have any questions please contact our support department at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office at 407-573-0206.