Change Parallels Password Instructions:
1. Double-click the Parallels Icon on the task bar of your computer. Bottom right corner for Windows users and Top right corner for MAC users.
2. You will see the following window if you already have the connection setup. Sign into your connection by double-clicking it and entering your credentials.
3. Sign into your connection by double-clicking it and entering your credentials. You will see your grey computer looking icon turn blue once signed in.
4. Right-click on your connection, blue icon, you want to change the password for and click Change Domain Password.
5. It will prompt you once more for the current credentials. Enter them correctly and you will receive the Change Password windows shown on step 6.
6. Enter the new password twice and click “OK.” You can now use your new password.
If you have any questions please contact our support department at email@example.com or contact our office at 407-573-0206.